You can download of a list of our CHIPTS Faculty and their expertise here:CHIPTS Expertise List (13 downloads)
Bimonthly Cross-Core Meeting
Cross core meetings takes place from 3-5PM at MRL 1-441 (unless otherwise noted)
- January 22, 2018 at Oppenheimer Tower Suite 1800
- March 19, 2018
- May – No meeting due to Annual Strategic Planning Meeting
- July 16, 2018
- September 17, 2018
- November 19, 2018
- Administrative Core/Senior Leadership – Biweekly at 3PM
- Methods Core – Second Tuesday of each month at 1PM at the UCLA Wilshire Center, Suite 350
- Contact Dr. Sung-Jae Lee for more information
- Combination Prevention Core – Third Monday of each month at 2PM at MRL 1-441
- Contact Damilola Joyalemi for more information
- Policy Impact Core – Quarterly Meetings
- Contact Diane Tan for more information
CHIPTS Annual Retreat
2018: 8:30AM-6:30PM – May 31st, Los Angeles at Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
CHIPTS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IN PUBLICATIONS
Below is the recommended language for acknowledging the CHIPTS grant on publications. Feel free to edit as needed for your specific journal. All CHIPTS and CHIPTS-affiliated investigators are strongly encouraged to cite the CHIPTS grant for any HIV-related publications or publications related to the Center’s scientific theme. Also any recipients of CHIPTS funds (including pilot grant recipients and scholarship awardees) should acknowledge the CHIPTS grant in their publications and presentations.
“This work was also supported by the Center for HIV Identification, Prevention, and Treatment (CHIPTS) NIMH grant P30MH58107. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of NIH.”
USING MyNCBI TO CREDIT CHIPTS
Investigators can credit the CHIPTS grant (MH58107) by linking their publications through the MyNCBI portal. Investigators will need to log into their MyNCBI account using their NIH’s eRA Commons credentials. Under MyBibliography, investigators can select the grant award number to be added to their publication. For more information, click here. For additional support, please contact Isabelle Chu at Ichu@mednet.ucla.edu
You can find more on citations and complying with NIH Public Access Policy by clicking here.
Members are encouraged to use the CHIPTS logo in your email signature, presentations, posters, and any promotional materials in which CHIPTS is co-sponsoring or is a collaborator. Below you will find a couple versions including ones with a transparent or white background for graphic design use. If you have any questions regarding usage of the logo or other graphic design options, please contact Uyen Kao at email@example.com
Below is the recommended language for member’s NIH Other Support Pages. If you have any questions, please contact your Core Director or Uyen Kao.
P30 MH058107-22 (Shoptaw) 03/17/17-01/31/22 [Insert ## Calendar]
Center for HIV Identification, Prevention and Treatment Services (CHIPTS)
The mission of the Center for HIV Identification, Prevention, and Treatment Services (CHIPTS) is to eliminate new HIV infections by promoting research, fostering networking, and supporting capacity building, with an emphasis on key populations who face comorbidities. Both domestically and globally, CHIPTS has expertise in HIV program administration, junior faculty and trainee development, policy impact and evaluation, and innovation in interventions to optimize care and treatment of HIV-infected individuals and to expand prevention opportunities for HIV-uninfected at-risk individuals.
Role: [Insert Core Director, Core Co-Director, Core Scientist, or etc.]
We want to provide our members with full support when it comes to linking and uploading publications through the NIH system to stay compliant with the Public Access Policy and as such, provide the following services:
- Link existing publications to the CHIPTS Grant – Our team can link any existing publications to the CHIPTS grant on MyNCBI if it has not yet been linked.
- Uploading publications to NIHMS – Our team will upload publications into the NIH Manuscript System to ensure compliance with the Public Access Policy when provided with the necessary documents (i.e. manuscript, embargo period, etc). We can also assist your team in any step of this process.
- Technical Assistance – If you or your team is in need of technical assistance, training, or guidance when regarding complying to the Public Access Policy and linking publications to CHIPTS, we would be happy to help!
If you would like to use any of these services or have any questions regarding any of this information, please contact Core Coordinator, Isabelle Chu, at firstname.lastname@example.org.