Webinar: HPTN 073: A PrEP Demonstration Project for Black MSM
Date(s) - Aug 14, 2013
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
View a video of this webinar here:
- Date:Wed, Aug 14, 2013
- Time:02:00 PM EDT
- Duration:1 hour 30 minutes
- Host(s):Georgette King, MPA
Introducing HPTN 073: A PrEP Demonstration Project for Black MSM
My Life. My Health. My Choice.Please join the HIV Prevention Trials Network (HPTN) as we celebrate the launch of a novel PrEP study for Black men who have sex with men (BMSM). The new study, HPTN 073, is a demonstration project designed to see if BMSM are willing to use Truvada® for PrEP.During the webinar you will be provided with:1. An overview of HPTN’s research agenda, including insight into HPTN’s engagement of Black men and women at all levels of the research process,
2. Insight into prior HPTN research with BMSM that helped lead to the development of HPTN 073,
3. Details about the HPTN 073 study, including more information about who will be eligible to enroll in the study and an overview of the research goals, and;
4. A description of community engagement strategies and ongoing recruitment engagement efforts.
Please feel free to forward this announcement, and please consider downloading one of the attached images to share through your social media accounts.