Voter Mobilization Toolkit with AIDS United
Date(s) - Jun 6, 2012
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Make Every 2012 Vote Count!
Join AIDS United Wednesday, June 6th at 2:00pm EST for the launch of their Voter Mobilization Toolkit and get the skills and tools you need to ensure the voices of the HIV/AIDS community are heard at the polls this Election Day.
Emailzfellows1@aidsunited.org to register today.
AIDS United’s Organizing Team will share successful strategies and examples from the field on how to engage, educate, register, and mobilize the HIV/AIDS community. Register today to learn
- Five ways you can get involved in the 2012 elections
- What you can and cannot do as a non-profit organization
- How to take advantage of your internal and external resources
- How to develop a comprehensive plan of action
- How AIDS United can support you
- And more!