Archived Grand Rounds Series
- UCLA CFAR / AIDS Institute Grand Rounds: Ian Sanne, MBBCH, DTM&H – “ART Do or Die”
- UCLA CFAR / AIDS Institute Grand Rounds: Brian Mustanski, PhD – “Harnessing technology to revitalize HIV prevention in the lab and the community”
- UCLA CFAR / AIDS Institute Grand Rounds: Robert M. Grant, MD, MPH – “PrEP Scale-up for Impact”
- UCLA AI/CFAR Grand Rounds: Dr. Pamela Collins -“Grand Challenges: Integrating Mental Health in Research, Policy, Practice”
- UCLA CFAR/AIDS Institute, Grand Rounds – Kenneth H. Mayer, M.D.
- Ron Brookmeyer, Ph.D. at CHIPTS Methods Seminar – UCLA-Semel Institute Center for Community Health
- UCLA CFAR/AIDS Institute, Grand Rounds – Collins O. Airhihenbuwa, Ph.D.
- UCLA CFAR/AI Grand Rounds -Dr. Stefan Baral
- Dr. David R Williams – Research on Discrimination and Health: Lessons for the Study of HIV