CDC NPIN presents In the Know: Social Media for Public Health Webcast Series
Date(s) - Mar 12, 2013
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
We invite you to participate in our webcast series,
In the Know: Social Media for Public Health.
The next in a series of six webcasts, In the Know: LinkedIn and Slideshare for Public Health,takes place on Tuesday, March 12th at 2 PM EST.
Each webcast focuses on a different social media channel and will include information on how to use and integrate them strategically in your public health communication plans. The webcasts are live events with presentations and interactive sections. Use hashtag #sm4ph to follow along and ask questions on Twitter. You can also submit webcast questions to email@example.com.
Save the date and be sure to join us for the latest social media insights on topics including:
- Feb. 19 – Twitter: Archive
- March 12 – LinkedIn & SlideShare
- April 2 – Gaming & Mobile
- April 23 – Facebook & Image Sharing (Instagram, Pinterest & Flickr)
- May 14 – Google Plus & YouTube
- June 4 – Social Media Measurement & Evaluation
To register for the upcoming webcast event please click HERE
Follow @CDCNPIN and #SM4PH and help spread the word!